Sunday 7 April 2013

Now That I've Earned This Medal, What Do I Do With It?

In keeping with my quest to add more photography to this blog I offer "Fun with Medals" whereby I hope to inspire those of you who don't know what to do with your finishing medals. Today I retrieved mine from their usual place at the back of a dark cupboard and made them the "stars of the show" with my camera and a free iPad app called "PhotoWizard." (Because that's the only photo manipulation/editing option I have at the moment. It may not be sophisticated, but it's easy, fun, and addictive.)

My favourite photo of the day, and then after some greyscale PhotoWizard play, below...

 



Original, above, turns pretty in pink, below...
 
Tangled, above, turns into one awesome looking medallion, below...
 
Bright & lively turns to cool & refined, below...
 
Original above, turns psychedelic, below:
 
 
 
Nice,  above, turns nice and dreamy, below...
and then kind of like a hub cap or a mod piece of jewelry, below... 
 







Original, above, and one of my favourite effects, below


 
And you could always just throw them in the air, see what happens, and then manipulate the photo (below)
 

 
 
OK that's it for today!
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment